January 23, 2014

Review: Knowing Jack by Rachel Curtis



I am not a slut, although I’ve been called one often enough. Yeah, I spent three months screwing one of my college professors, but I was crazy about the guy. Then he broke up with me.

I am not a bitch, although people like to say I am. I kept our relationship secret. I’m not responsible for telling the university administrators about it, but a lot of students still blame me for getting their favorite professor fired.

I am not a drama queen, although everyone thinks I am now. When I got a few nasty messages, I just deleted them. When I got the threat, I assumed it was someone being stupid. I still think that’s all it was. My parents worry, though, so they hired me a bodyguard. Now Jack follows me around, intimidating everyone who approaches me and looking obnoxiously hot.

This is what I am. I’m Chloe. I’m a twenty-year-old art history major. Kind of shy, although I pretend not to be. Stubborn enough to stay here for my senior year, even though everyone hates me.

And I’m stuck with Jack.

He calls me “Princess,” but I’m not a princess either.

Well as you can guess from the synopsis too we have a girl with attitude because she slept with her teacher, things got public and now everyone hates her. In my opinion when you are in college it is no big deal. I have some teachers who married their students. So what right? But not everyone thinks like that and her parents are filthy rich so begins our story of the girl and the super hot bodyguard. The story has some weird parts about the moving of the relationship but it's not disturbing really. I enjoyed reading it. It was a lightweight read.






0 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to drop me a comment :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com